NOW OFFERING AFFORDABLE QSP MONITORING
ICRO Enterprise, Inc. established a Stormwater Compliance Division in 2017. We have certified teams ready to serve customers from Bakersfield to the San Diego border.
DBE/WBE ELIGIBLE CONTRACTOR
- State-certified DBEs are eligible for the state’s DBE Participation Program. The program sets the goal to use DBEs in at least three percent of the state’s overall annual contract dollars.
- State agencies may use a streamlined process known as the “DBE/WBE Option” by contracting directly with a North Carolina certified DBE business for goods, services, information technology and public works projects. The solicitation must be valued at more than $5,000, and the State agency must obtain price quotes from at least two North Carolina certified DBE businesses. For more information, see Government Code Sections 14838.5 and 14838.7.
- QSP Monitoring & Reporting
- Construction Site Services
- Risk Assessment
- Site Specific SWPPP Development and Permit Registration
- QSD SWPPP Implementation
- Identify discharge points, all phases of construction
- Trackout Plate Ingres/Egress Point Installation and Maintenance
- Post Construction Runoff Control Calculator
- Project Close Out, Various Clean Up Services